Description of the Gecho
The system is a complete RF chain (Spectrometer (Cameleon4) + Amplifiers + Pre-amplifiers) associated with a power supply. Gecho is assembled in a 3U box.
The Gecho is a versatile system where one can add parts on request, such as a shim card or a gradient card.
- Integrated Linux operating system on dual core ARM processor
- Optical gradient output
- 4 low noise RF Transmit (Tx) from 30KHz to 600MHz *
- 4 low noise numerical receveirs (Rx)
- 2 Amplifiers can be integrated:
– 200-600MHz / 100w (50dB) duty cycle 20% max pulse width 300ms (1 per Gecho)
– 5-310MHz / 300W (55dB) duty cycle 20% max pulse width 300ms (1 per Gecho)
– 0.5-150MHz / 250W duty cycle 20% max pulse width 100ms
– 0.1-30MHz / 250W duty cycle 20% max pulse width 100ms
- Other configuration on request
- Up to 3 channel (one dedicated when lock)
- Low noise (0.5dB)
- High speed active Tx/Rx switch
- RF filter configured
- Probe tuning on each canal (lock except)
- 1 amplificated ouput 10A
- 16 shims (32 shims possible, without gradient config)
- Configurable shim matrice
- dynamic shimming (automatic)
- 16bit current resolution
- Can be configured to have a B0 or field channel
- Max +/-1A per channel, with 75W max per 16shims card
- European standard and american: 110-230Vac 50-60Hz
General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)
- 4 TTL
- 1 trigger input
The console has 3 transmit channels and 4 receive channels with LNA and TR switch for each one. It can be configured for simultaneous acquisition on the 4 receivers at different observation frequencies.
The adjustment and adaptation of the probes are integrated with a directional coupler on each transmission channel.
The system comes with an unlimited number of licenses for our own acquisition and processing software: SPINit (running Windows). If you wish to keep your acquisition software, we also give access to the Driver, allowing you to ensure a link between your software and ours.
For an overview of the software, you can download SPINit.
- Magnetization watch for DNP systems
Polarization decay measurment
Polarization build up monitoring
Calibration of external systems (microwave generators)
real time data fitting
T2 measurment (temporal / frequential)
- Low field NMR
Build up monitoring example, through a dedicated setup.
Any question? Please contact us via the contact page.
*Several standard configuration are available (Cameleon4) :
Low field 30kHz to 5MHz :
– Base : 4Tx and 4Rx
– Base + probe tune : 4Tx and 3Rx (only with pre-amplifier option)
High field 5MHz to 600MHz
– Base 3Tx and 4Rx
– Base + probe tune 3Tx and3Rx (only with pre-amplifier option)
– Base + lock +probe tune 2Tx et 2Rx
About customized systems, contact us.