Description of the Gecho
The system is a complete RF chain (Spectrometer (Cameleon4) + Amplifiers + Pre-amplifiers) associated with a power supply. Gecho is assembled in a single 3U box.
The Gecho is a versatile system where one can add parts on request, such as a shim card or a gradient card.
- Integrated Linux operating system on dual core ARM processor
- Operating from 1MHz to 900MHz
- Low noise digital receiver
- Optical gradient output
- Simultaneous multi-channel observation
- Cameleon basic configuration: 3 transmitters (TX), 4 receivers (RX)
- Either 200-650 MHz
- Or 5-310 MHz
- Other configuration on request
- Up to 3 channel
- 0.5 db low noise
- High speed active Tx/Rx switch
- RF filter
- European and american standard
General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)
- 4 TTL
- 1 input
The console has 3 transmit channels and 4 receive channels with LNA and TR switch for each one. It can be configured for simultaneous acquisition on the 4 receivers at different observation frequencies.
The adjustment and adaptation of the probes are integrated with a directional coupler on each transmission channel.
The system comes with an unlimited number of licenses for our own acquisition and processing software: SPINit (running Windows). If you wish to keep your acquisition software, we also give access to the Driver, allowing you to ensure a link between your software and ours.
For an overview of the software, you can download SPINit.
- Magnetization watch for DNP systems
Polarization decay measurment
Polarization build up monitoring
Calibration of external systems (microwave generators)
real time data fitting
T2 measurment (temporal / frequential)
- Low field NMR
Build up monitoring example, through a dedicated setup.