Gecho – Customizable NMR console
The system is a complete RF chain (NMR Spectrometer (Cameleon4) + Amplifiers + Pre-amplifiers) associated with a power supply. Gecho is assembled in a 3U box.
The Gecho is a versatile system where one can add parts on request, such as a shim card or a gradient card.
- Operating system on dual core ARM processor
- Optical gradient output
- 4 Low noise RF Transmitters (Tx) from 0.5 to 600MHz
- 4 Receivers (Rx)
- 3 Amplifiers are available:
– 200-650MHz / 100w (50dB) duty cycle 20% max pulse width 300ms (1 per Gecho)
– 5-310MHz / 300W (55dB) duty cycle 20% max pulse width 300ms (1 per Gecho)
– 0.5-150MHz / 250W duty cycle 20% max pulse width 100ms
- T/R switch board
- Preamp board: up to 3 channel (one dedicated when lock)
- Low noise (0.5dB)
- High speed active Tx/Rx switch
- RF filter configured
- Probe tuning on each canal (lock except)
General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)
- 1 TTL
- European standard and American: 110-230Vac 50-60Hz
- 1 Amplificated output 10A
- 16 shims
- Configurable shim matrices
- Dynamic shimming (automatic)
- 16 bit current resolution
- Max +/-1A per channel, with 75W max per 16shims card
- Z/B0 board, direct output
- shim power supply Z/B0 internal field
The console has 3 transmit channels and 4 receive channels with LNA and TR switches for each one. It can be configured for simultaneous acquisition on the 4 receivers at different observation frequencies.
The adjustment and adaptation of the probes are integrated with a directional coupler on each transmission channel.
The system comes with an unlimited number of licenses on our proprietary acquisition and processing software: SPINit (running Windows). If you wish to keep your acquisition software, we also give access to the Driver, allowing you to ensure a link between your software and ours.
Do you want to have an overview of the software? Download SPINit.
- Magnetization watch for DNP systems
Polarization decay measurement
Polarization build up monitoring
Calibration of external systems (microwave generators)
real time data fitting
T2 measurement (temporal / frequential)
- Low field NMR
Build up monitoring example, through a dedicated setup.
Any question? Please contact us via the contact page.
Concerning customized systems, please contact us.