MRI Sequence development
Due to increase of activity, we are looking for a talented (PhD or Engineer) sequence developer to join our growing team in Strasbourg. You will:
- Apply knowledge and experience in MR physics, mathematics, engineering to develop acquisition pulse sequences and image reconstruction methods.
- Determine the impact of systems hardware performance on the image quality.
- Work with collaborators to test and enhance the image quality of the sequence on their MRI system.
- Train operators to use sequences and sequence development software.
- Participate in the definition of new features to be developed on the RS2D product: console or software suite.
- Engineering degree or Ph.D. in Physics, Medical Physics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related field with experience in sequence development.
- Demonstrated in past experiences strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand and address MR image quality problems.
- Programming proficiency in Java, Python or other languages.
- Autonomous, creative and ambitious.
- Experience and knowledge in electronic would be a plus.
NB: No French is required when English is spoken.