MRI Pulse sequence development engineer
We are looking for a talented sequence developer to join our growing team in Strasbourg. You will:
- Apply your knowledge and experience in MR physics, mathematics, engineering to develop and validate acquisition pulse sequences and image reconstruction methods.
- Determine the impact of systems hardware performance on the image quality.
- Work with collaborators to test and enhance the image quality of the sequence on their MRI system.
- Train operators to use sequence and software.
- Participate in the definition of new features to be developed on the consoles or on the software suite.
You have an MSc or a PhD degree in Physics, Medical Physics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related field with an experience in sequence development.
You have demonstrated strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand and address MR image quality problems.
You are comfortable with programming in Java, Python or other languages. You are autonomous, creative and ambitious. An experience and some knowledge about electronics would be a plus.
NMR Application engineer
- Oversee the conception and optimization of existing NMR sequences.
- Training and follow up of NMR users (acquisition, tests, software use, spectra analysis…)
- Scientific watch and writing of technical documentation
- Issue reporting: transversely between R&D, Software and Application service.
- Sales support in international conferences
- Installation support (calibration test, routine protocoles…)
PhD in NMR, (bio)physics, (bio)chemistry or related area, you must have a first experience in applicative NMR, data processing or sequence development. Knowledge in simulations and/or hardware would be beneficial as well.
French and English language are mandatory, a third language will be an asset. Knowledge with scientific programming will be highly appreciated.
If you are highly motivated, autonomous, have good personal skills, and would like to work in a small dynamic and growing company, contact us!
NMR/MRI Service engineer
Due to our new MRI and NMR system production, we are looking for a Service Engineer to join our technical and service team.
Position summary :
- Final test before system shipment
- Onsite customer installation
- Troubleshooting intervention customers (remotely or on site)
This position requires mobility and availability. Based in Strasbourg, travels are mainly through Europe form monday to friday
At least technician, or more, you have a soli background un electronics, electricity and have ideally a first experience in scientific instrumentation.
The management of test tools is essential to your mission (multimeter, oscilloscope, network analyzer) as well as a good knowledge of Excel and Word tools.
Rigorous and dynamic, you have good interpersonal skills, communicate easily and enjoy working in a team.
English spoken is mandatory.
Driver licence is mandatory.