Customizable NMR console
Do you have unique requirements for your magnetic resonance projects? You have a particular need for your business or just looking for technical expertise. Our teams are at your disposal to find a solution to your problems.
Contact us with your custom electronics and/or software requirements and our team can discuss options with you.
The Gecho is a modular RF chain (NMR Spectrometer (Cameleon4) + Amplifiers + Pre-amplifiers), associated with a power supply, that can be modified to meet your needs. The Gecho is assembled in a 3 U box.
The Gecho is a versatile system where one can add parts on request, such as a shim card or a gradient card.
The console has 3 transmit channels and 3 receive channels with LNA and TR switches for each one. It can be configured for simultaneous acquisition on the 4 receivers at different observation frequencies.
The adjustment and adaptation of the probes are integrated with a directional coupler on each transmission channel.
The system comes with an unlimited number of licenses on our proprietary acquisition and processing software: SPINit (running Windows). If you wish to keep your acquisition software, we also give access to the Driver, allowing you to ensure a link between your software and ours.
Do you want to have an overview of the software? Download SPINit.
- Operating system on dual core ARM processor
- Optical gradient output
- 3 Low noise RF Transmitters (Tx) from 5 MHz to 650 MHz * + Lock
- 4 Receivers (Rx)
- 3 Amplifiers are available:
– 200-650 MHz / 100 w (50 dB) duty cycle 20% max pulse width 300 ms (1 per Gecho)
– 5-310 MHz / 300 W (55 dB) duty cycle 20% max pulse width 300 ms (1 per Gecho)
– 0.5-150 MHz / 250 W duty cycle 20 % max pulse width 100ms
- T/R switch board
- Preamp board: up to 3 channel (one dedicated when lock)
- Low noise (0.5 dB)
- High speed active Tx/Rx switch
- RF filter configured
- Probe tuning on each canal (lock except)
General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)
- 1 TTL
- European standard and American: 110-230 Vac 50-60 Hz
- 1 Amplificated output 10 A
- 16 shims
- Configurable shim matrices
- Dynamic shimming (automatic)
- 16 bit current resolution
- Max +/-1 A per channel, with 75 W max per 16shims card
- Z/B0 board, direct output
- shim power supply Z/B0 internal field
- Magnetization watch for DNP systems
Polarization decay measurement
Polarization build up monitoring
Calibration of external systems (microwave generators)
real time data fitting
T2 measurement (temporal / frequential)
- Low field NMR
Build up monitoring example, through a dedicated setup.
Any question? Please contact us via the contact page.
*Different standard versions are available for the spectrometer (Cameleon4) :
Low field 30 kHz to 5 MHz :
– Base : 4 Tx and 4 Rx
– Base + tune : 4 Tx and 3 Rx (only available with preamp option)