The Cameleon4TM is the core of the RS2D magnetic resonance product line. This versatile electronic platform was designed for a wide range of NMR and MRI products, providing power and flexibility to these systems.
The Cameleon4TM (Cam4TM) is the fourth generation of this innovative MR platform designed and built by RS2D, offering superior capabilities. The multi-channel architecture enables low-field, high-field and even MRI multi-nuclear acquisitions.
The Cam4TM has been paired with powerful acquisition software to simplify pulse sequence development and provide an easy-to-use interface for integration with third party software. The Cam4TM offers a new, innovative solution for diverse MR applications ranging from preclinical or clinical imaging to NMR research, routine sample screening, quality control, and even relaxometry. To learn more, please contact us via the contact page.
The Cam4TM provides power and flexibility to MR systems to act as state-of-the-art research alternatives, to replace old MRI systems with the Camelon MRI console, or to build new research equipment as the latest RS2D innovation : Gecho.
- Integrated Linux operating system on dual core ARM processor
- Operating from 1MHz to 900 MHz
- Low noise digital receiver
- Optical or analogical gradient output
- Simultaneous multi-channel observation
- Cameleon basic configuration: 3 transmitters (TX), 4-8 receivers (RX), 4 gradients, 16 GPIOs
- Possibility to add extensions per module of 16 receivers
- RS2D software suite (PRim / SPINit software, Sequence development)
|84dB amplitude||Low noise figure of 2.3dB||Optical gradient channel||16 for RF amplifier blanking, coil controls, sequence triggerring…|
|80dB gain control||113dB dynamic range|
|Simultaneous (H and X) multi channel observation|
The Cam4TM is modular, and is the core of the following systems with various configuration options:
|MRI console (2 Cam4TM stacked and 2Rx modules)||Gecho|
|2 Tx||4 Tx|
|4-8 Rx||4 Rx|
|4 Gradients||2 Integrated amplifiers|
Any question? Please contact us via the contact page .