MRI Console Cameleon
Configurable spectrometer in MRI version. Very compact electronic design packaged in two 1U case based on the latest FPGA SoC technology.
The RS2D MRI Console is the 4th generation of MRI spectrometer designed and built by RS2D. This multi-channel receives and transmit can cover high to low field MRI application and is also well adapted for multi-nucleus acquisition thanks to the experience of RS2D in NMR. With an acquisition software integrating simple pulse sequence development tools, and an interface for controlling the electronic from a third party software, the console is suitable for both Research Lab and industrial application.
Specifications of the MRI Console Cameleon
Based on the Cameleon4, the MRI Console Cameleon has following features:
- Operating from 1MHz to 900 MHz
- Low noise digital receiver
- Optical or analogical gradient output
- Simultaneous multi-channel observation
- Cameleon basic configuration: 4 transmitters (TX), 4-8 receivers (RX), 4 gradients, 16 GPIOs
- Possibility to add extensions per module of 16 receivers
- RS2D software suite (PRIM / SPINit software, Sequence development)
Example of images acquired with Cameleon4
- Prim: Acquisition Software
- SequenceDev : Sequence development software
- Driver: Communication interface to take control of the console from a third party software
Basic sequence list
- Spin Echo
- Spin Echo Diffusion
- Fast Spin Echo
- IR-FSE (Fast Spin Echo with Inversion-Recuperation)
- Gradient Echo
- Cine Cardiac
- Cine Cardiac Black Blood
- UTE (ZTE )
- T1 / T2 map
- DCE (Dynamic Contrast Enhanced) with keyhole option (faster k-space filling)
- B1/B0 map
- MP-RAGE (Magnetization Prepared Rapid Gradient Echo)
- 3D CUBE (3D FSE High Resolution)
Other sequences are available on request.
Any question? Please contact us via the contact page.