Best resolution in the industry with high sensitivity: fully integrated, large FOV small animal PET-CT system for quantitative in vivo imaging with complete animal handling system.
The nanoScan PET-CT (Positron Emission Tomography–Computed Tomography) preclinical in vivo imager offers user-friendly imaging and the broadest range of supported applications in one simple-to-use, high-end PET-CT system. The system is equipped with an imaging technology that is widely considered to have most advanced PET and CT detector construction, data processing, and reconstruction chains in the industry.
Summary of Key Benefits
- Highest resolution PET subsystem with outstanding quantification:
- ≤ 0.7 mm resolution (measured with Derenzo phantom and reconstructed with Tera-Tomo™ 3D PET engine)
- Uniform resolution over the entire FOV
- Quantitative accuracy better than 97%
- Imaging capability for larger animals, such as monkeys with 16cm gantry bore diameter and 12 cm Transaxial Field of View (TFOV) in both modalities
- Open tunnel PET/CT construction
- Fully integrated with MultiCell™, the complete small animal environment system to provide vital support functions to lab animals during the whole application process
- Integrated cardiac and respiratory gating capabilities for both PET and CT
- Standalone use is possible for each modality
- Compliant with CE, DICOM, CFR 21 industry standards
- Compact and easy-to-use design
Selected Features for PET subsystem
- Superior PET detector characteristics: Physical performance matches animal imaging performance
- Measure even the finest details: Tera-Tomo™ 3D PET reconstruction engine brings PET resolution close to the physical limits with outstanding quantification and better signal recovery and signal-to-noise ratio
- Perform Acquisition and Reconstruction simultaneously with the powerful workstations including DICOM server and multi-modality display and analysis suite
Selected Features for CT subsystem
The X-ray CT is a powerful whole-body preclinical imaging system on its own right. It can image the largest variety of species in the industry including larger animals or a whole-body mouse scan in one bed position. Offering a very large detector surface area and large bore with helical scanning possibility, variable zoom (up to 8) and high power X-ray source (up to 80W).
- Broadest range of CT applications: Ultrafast and ultralow dose CT with variable zoom up to 6x magnification to visualize even the smallest organs or in-vitro samples up to 120mm FOV
- Tomographic information is ready at the end of a scan*:on the fly, real-time reconstruction is enabled by multi-GPUs (* for general settings)
- Lower X-ray exposure dose to the animals and faster data acquisition due to stronger X-ray tube, increased detector area, sensitivity and better filtering
- Fully automated calibration processes
- Improved safety functions gantry rotation position is stored, X-ray ramp-up and run-up are optimized to ensure prolonged tube lifetime
- Spiral mode with extended axial field of view of 30 cm for both modalities
- Accessability to the animal during scanning: Flat front cover with minimized dead area in both axial and transaxial directions
- Fully automated animal positioning based on CT scout; manual adjustment is also supported
- System is equipped with remote access possibility for service and remote diagnostics
- Safety switches are both in the acquisition and control room allowing immediate stop of the examination
Any question? Please contact us via the contact page.