PET/MRI 3T – 7T
The NanoScan® PET/MRI (Positron Emission Tomography–Magnetic Resonance Imaging) systems are now equipped with both high end PET with simultaneous capability and state-of-the-art superconducting MRI subsystems.
The in-line PET subsystem features real dynamic scanning with the best count rate performance and highest resolution on the market, designed for quantitative imaging of mice, rats and even larger animals. When complemented with the PET insert the system covers every possible application in molecular imaging.
The MRI subsystems equipped with robust cryogen-free superconducting translational 3T and ultra-high field 7T magnets enable high end in vivo imaging applications.
- First integrated in-line preclinical whole-body PET/MRI
- 700 µm spatial resolution PET
- Absolute quantification accuracy over 97%
- Low operational cost & placed anywhere
- Optimized field of view for imaging the entire body of the mouse and rat
- Meets industry standards CE Medical, DICOM
- Intuitive and user-friendly multimodal acquisition software for the planning review
- Ability to use each method independently
- Remote Access Possibility for maintenance and diagnosis
- Touch Screen 17″ on the system allowing the user to control the movements of the bed, the translation of the arms, positioning, calibrations and positioning related settings
- Superconducting Cryogen-free magnet
The NanoScan® PET / MR provides images with excellent resolution and with very high sensitivity. Through a clinical magnetic field, the system allows the translational in vivo imaging of small animals and is particularly suitable for examinations requiring greater sensitivity, including brain imaging.
The core of the NanoScan® MRI systems is the most robust cryogen-free superconducting magnet ever built for preclinical applications. Uniquely on the market it features a back mounted cryocooler to reduce conducted vibrations and make maintenance easier.
|Field strength||3.0 Tesla (1H 128MHz) clinical field|
|Magnet||Superconducting cryogen free|
72 mm rat, 42 mm mouse
|Residual field strength|
5 Gauss line
|< 80 cm axial
< 60 cm radial
|Bore size||17 cm|
|+/- 0.5 ppm more than 50 mm DSV
+/- 1 ppm more than 60 mm DSV
Gradient coil innner diameter
Up to 1000mT/m
|Software||Nucline is an ergonomic interface, easily handled by biologists.|
|< 250 kg
> 450 kg
|Space required||No need to have a dedicated room|
|Quench protection||Yes, with SmartMagnet|
|Faraday cage needed?||No, the system is self-shielded|
Due to the high level of integration the NanoScan® PET insert offers uncompromised image quality while giving access to a unique way of hybrid imaging by obtaining information from functional, metabolic and physiological processes in a simultaneous manner.
|Single axial FOV||10cm|
|Extended axial FOV||45cm|
|Cristal||1.12 x 1.12 x 13 mm - LYSO:Ce|
|Spatial resolution with 3D OSEM||0.7mm|
|Spatial resolution with FBP||1.25mm|
|NEC for mouse||850kcps @ 60 MBq|
|NEC for rat||230kcps @ 60MBq|
|Peak absolute sensitivity||8%|
- High density, LYSO type detectors
- Increased crystal thickness for better sensitivity
- Measures even the finest details: reconstruction engine Tera – Tomo ™ 3D PET brings PET resolution close to the physical limits with exceptional quantization and improved signal recovery and signal-to-noise.
- Monte Carlo system matrix modeling and interaction correction depth; incorporates attenuation, scatter, positron range, dead time corrections
- Reconstruction running on multiple GPUs (Graphical Processing Units) delivering reduced computation time
- Acquisition and reconstruction are simultaneous thanks to powerful workstations.
The PET module of NanoScan® allows to obtain images with the highest resolution of the market and with a very high sensitivity.